Late Pliocene to Late Pleistocene; Recent.
Venezuela to northern Florida.
For information on the modern distribution of the species, see Malacolog and WoRMS.
Some researchers recognize this species as Cucullaearca candida.
- Late Pleistocene
- Falmouth Formation (Jamaica)
- Fort Thompson Formation (S. FL)
- Jaimanitas Formation (Cuba)
- Middle Pleistocene
- Bermont Formation (S. FL)
- Early Pleistocene
- Abisinia Formation (Venezuela)
- Caloosahatchee Formation (S. FL)
- Late Pliocene
- Jackson Bluff Formation (N. FL)
- Old Bank Formation (Panama)
- Tamiami Formation (Pinecrest Beds) (S. FL)