Late Pliocene to Late Pleistocene; Recent.
Louisiana to North Carolina.
Synonymous with Ficus communis Röding, 1798 and Murex ficus Linnaeus, 1758 (original combination).
- Late Pleistocene
- Coffee Mill Hammock Formation (S. FL)
- Fort Thompson Formation (S. FL)
- Middle Pleistocene
- Bermont Formation (S. FL)
- Early Pleistocene
- Caloosahatchee Formation (S. FL)
- Caloosahatchee Formation (Bee Branch Member) (S. FL)
- Nashua Formation (N. FL)
- Waccamaw Formation (SC, NC)
- Waccamaw Formation (Upper) (NC)
- Late Pliocene
- Jackson Bluff Formation (N. FL)
- Tamiami Formation (Pinecrest Beds) (S. FL)