Late Pliocene to Late Pleistocene; Recent.
Southern Florida to North Carolina.
For information on the modern distribution of the species, see Malacolog.
Note that the Middle Pleistocene occurrence in northern Florida is an error; this will be fixed in the future.
- Late Pleistocene
- Anastasia Formation (N. FL)
- Coffee Mill Hammock Formation (S. FL)
- Fort Thompson Formation (S. FL)
- Pamlico Formation (N. FL)
- Middle Pleistocene
- Bermont Formation (S. FL)
- Canepatch Formation (SC)
- Early Pleistocene
- Caloosahatchee Formation (S. FL)
- Nashua Formation (N. FL)
- Waccamaw Formation (SC, NC)
- Late Pliocene
- Duplin / Raysor formations (GA)
- Tamiami Formation (Pinecrest Beds) (S. FL)