Late Pliocene to Middle Pleistocene; Recent.
Southern Florida to North Carolina.
For information on the modern distribution of the species, see Malacolog.
Original Description (from Conrad, 1841, p. 357):
"Trigonal, nearly flat; ribs about eleven, angular, minutely granulated."
To access this description in its original formatting through the Biodiversity Heritage Library, click here.
- Middle Pleistocene
- Bermont Formation (S. FL)
- Early Pleistocene
- Caloosahatchee Formation (S. FL)
- Nashua Formation (N. FL)
- Waccamaw Formation (NC)
- Late Pliocene
- Duplin Formation (SC, NC)
- Jackson Bluff Formation (N. FL)
- Tamiami Formation (Pinecrest Beds) (S. FL)