Late Pliocene to Middle Pleistocene; Extinct.
Southern Florida to Virginia.
This coral species is commonly found encrusting on the shells of gastropods.
- Middle Pleistocene
- Bermont Formation (S. FL)
- Early Pleistocene
- Caloosahatchee Formation (S. FL)
- Chowan River Formation (VA)
- Nashua Formation (N. FL)
- Waccamaw Formation (NC)
- Late Pliocene
- Duplin Formation (NC)
- Duplin / Raysor formations (GA)
- Jackson Bluff Formation (N. FL)
- Raysor Formation (GA, SC)
- Tamiami Formation (Lower) (S. FL)
- Tamiami Formation (Pinecrest Beds) (S. FL)
- Yorktown Formation (VA)
- Yorktown Formation (Upper) (NC)